Search

EDesign|Art Deco




Client 1
Client 1 Project


Hi everyone!! Hope your Thanksgiving was a blessed one this year! I decided to show you today my client's board and how this board helped them in achieving what they needed for a particular area in there loft. The clients which are married, wanted a Art Deco, Country, and Industrial space that would be great for reading and conversation amongst the two after a long day of work. I created this space and used all the elements still giving them the modern feel they so love.

I added the white wood wall in which they can use as wallpaper and the flowers to bring in that country feel with pops of red. I couldn't believe I found these red pillows at Ikea for 3.99! What a steal! On the Industrial side, I added the West Elm industrial table, industrial nickel polished floor lamp and polished candle holders. For the Art Deco that needed to be added, as this is the wife's favorite style, I added the black and white geometric pillow, the Spindle Coffee Table (which is gorgeous, if I might add), the sunburst mirror and West Elm's framed geometric prints for the wall. I went for a modern sofa that was relatively small, yet comfortable for the both of them, a bookshelf to add books or other items they may have at home that are personable, and a beautiful geometric designed rug to finish the project. The clients had wood floors through out the space which was perfect in helping to warm up this space even more. The clients had a 2500 dollar spending limit and this was there result. They spent a total of 2395. 

If you would like to purchase any of these items, please review the board @ Olioboard.com

Leave a Comment

Post a Comment