Search

Pantone's Color for 2014|EDesign




PANTONE COLOR OF THE YEAR 2014 - Radiant Orchid 18-3224

Urbanity Decor: Pantone Color for 2014
Ahhhh, Radiant Orchid, how beautiful is this color!! This purple symbolizes great joy, love, and health and is Pantone's color for 2014. I am in love with purple, but this one just maybe my favorite out of the different hues we all know so well. Here is some information on Pantone's history and the other colors that have had such a big impact on so many other designers work. Here's my version using Radiant Orchid. A living room I think all could appreciate.

I have no choice but to redo my bedroom in this gorgeous color. I absolutely love it! Stay tuned for the makeover of my bedroom. Thanks everyone for stopping by! Blessings to you all!




Leave a Comment

Post a Comment